BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Praising~

I am here to praise someone that i admire..
She's the greatest person that i have ever met..
That person will be my elder sis..
She wont do such things like menace me to praise her at my blog..


And now..let me begin what i want to say..
She's intelligent~even before SPM.. she still reading comics..
but when the result come out..she gets 11As
Could that be possible? So..she's very intelligent..
She's determine too..she insist to read comics even it's near to exam..
it's a good things right?
Besides that..she has a strong mind!!
She can accept those comic that i can't accept!
it's a nightmare for me but it's heaven for her..
I really admire her!!
And..let me think..
She's brave!!
when parents go out to work for only 30 minutes..
such a short period she manage to go to book store and borrow comics back
such a hero!! and she even hide the comics inside the motor!
very brave hor~
And she like to adventure too..
the way she drives really make the passengers excited !
i never feel that "excited" sitting inside her car..
almost grab my life !! exciter isn't it? ^^
i think that's all for now..can't think till any other good things about her already..

-END-

3 comments:

toozgx said...

Wah, this is really geng...

SodaVella said...

envy oso no use de..
wahahaha..u'll never hav the chance to "enjoy" hers car driving..

十年。归零 said...

i'll kill u when i come home