BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

haiz..feel a bit sad leh...
hmmm...she dun even think abt my feelings bfore...
n didn't even try to understand my feelings...
haiz..lately..i feel like she's chg edi..diff from bfore
(mention first..nt tat mushroom ar..)
dun simply think....
n she make me hard to understand wat she's thinking..
dislike the present her compare to last time..
our relation.. can't we go back to last time?
distance between us bcome further n further..
hav a foreboding tat she's nt going to care abt me..
why lov a ppl is juz tat hard?



LOVE IS JUST NOT BEAUTIFUL..
it's nt as beautiful as ppl said...
haiz...

4 comments:

B3nJaMin said...

NA1 u got thing u worried abt....
tell me if u free

Anonymous said...

Shyang shyang tell me hu is tht gal gal~

kaH said...

eh..apple..can tell huh?..who is"her"?

SodaVella said...

lalalalalala
i told benjamin bt he dun bliv wor..
go ask him lo