BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

=.="



today morning when i wake up i heard my dog keep on barking so i'm curious why she(female dog) keep on barking, so i went out to see and i found a strange kind animal...like cat,but tail very very long...and that animal quiet fierce..my dog go and bite its tail and my dog been bite too =.=" haha.. oh crap..if i know i should take photo of that animal.. hmm.. run away already..haiz..
I MISS THAT ANIMAL~

haha..that animal sure is cute~ i want to hug it!!! argh!!!!!! my house very famous? many strange kind of animal come to our house since these year.. haha my house dog very noisy..everyday fight with my neighbour dog.. also won't learn from ah hook's house's dog de.. ah hook's house's dog can play with cat nia =.=" haha...everytime lick the cat until the cat whole body wet wet de..

HOLY CRAP!!!
my house dog go and bite that strange kind animal...
i think it's gonna die..haiz...what a pity..
take photo already..upload some for you to see up there..


6 comments:

Gr3eN_gReEn said...

hmm~~~tat animal so cute leh~~~y ur dog bite it??and.....ah hook's dog so like u leh.....haha....always lick some1 until wet....haha

SodaVella said...

how i kno y they wan bite lo..
fuck u~

Gr3eN_gReEn said...

aiyoyo.....say bad words lo~~~~aiya~~

EmO giRl said...

我知道这个是什么...它的身体很臭的叻...而且很凶...

LaiLaiPUNCH said...

haha.. ur story.. so funny.. laught die me...
ehh.. ah hook de geh.. brainless gah? >.<
and ur dog.. is girl girl leh.. so rude de.. luan luan bite..
then that ... animal.. die joh?

SodaVella said...

the girl girl de dog sot sot de..
she like to bite other dog de tail de..tat animal die edi lo