BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stray~ "Story~" Storey~

Don't look back..
Don't regret..
Time's falling out of these hands..
Nothing can change..
Don't be afraid to look forward..
Moment we have before I will always remember..
Wound will also recover soon too..
I believe that decision is right to do..
But that make the distance become more and more far..
One day will you disappear from my sight?
Has feelings mean so!!
I thought it will be different but it is always same..
I thought those that impossible will be possible..
What a naive thought..
After saying out really make me feel better..
What can I do now?
LOOK FORWARD lo...
What is yours is always yours..
Worry is not needed..

I'm tired..
I beg your kindness let me rest awhile..
Thanks~

0 comments: